Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for our new social business Ipso Healthcare. Here’s our job offer. We are looking forward to your applications.
At Ipso Healthcare, we are a social business with the vision to give all people in need access to professional support in difficult times. We have a well-established non-profit sector (www.ipsocontext.org) and are currently building our for-profit business to support the humanitarian work of the non-profit sector. We are empowering our clients to achieve mental, psychological and emotional health and well-being by providing psycho-social counseling, F2F and online. Our easy to use and accessible platform will help millions of people to improve the sense of coherence and self-efficacy by providing a non-directive but carefully structured therapeutic approach.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team and help us grow our company.
- Drive the market entry strategy of Ipso
- Establish sustainable and fast user growth across target demographics
- Develop the Ipso brand
- Create marketing strategies and concepts to increase traffic and reach
- Create content for the different marketing campaigns and channels
- Plan and evaluate online marketing measures (SEO & SEA)
- Develop communication concepts for social media
- Develop PR campaign and drive relevant coverage
- Implement e-mail and newsletter campaigns
- Passionate about empowering people to live a better life
- University degree in business or communication science with a focus on marketing
- Sound marketing know-how in performance marketing (SEO & SEA), brand management, media planning and social media marketing
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a similar position in the healthcare industry and have already successfully managed and implemented several marketing campaigns especially with a focus on performance marketing
- Confident in writing online and also offline (PR)
- Fluent, expressive and communicative – in German, English and preferably other languages
- High reliability, structured work and readiness for your personal development
What we offer
- We are an experienced, enthusiastic, committed and inspired international team in an international context where you have the opportunity to share your own ideas in exciting projects and actively be part of creating them. We all have a healthy frustration tolerance, good humour and stamina.
- Working with us means being ready to leave the beaten paths and make full use of your creativity and ambition to make things happen.
- Workplace can be in Berlin or Wiesbaden, including part-time home office.
- Besides the salary, we offer an attractive employee bonus program based on personal and financial performance.
- We care for your personal and professional development, and our employees participate in inspiring events and conferences.
Then please send your CV and letter of motivation to Ralph Grobecker (firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of questions, please call: +49 160 431 60 86. We are looking forward to your application.