Ipso gGmbH is a non-profit humanitarian organization specialized in psychosocial counseling and mental health care. In combination with the promotion of local culture and cultural dialogue we understand our work as a means of international cooperation, peace and reconciliation. We are active In Germany, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Ukraine and offer our counseling in over 20 languages.
For the further development of our applications – counseling app, self-care app, video and learning platform – we are looking for a product manager, taking ownership of our digital products, leading our IT team and supporting us in making psychosocial care available for vulnerable people worldwide.
The product manager will work on product strategy, vision and implementation, define processes, consider user requirements, prioritize and make appropriate adjustments and implement them In collaboration with our development team. The alignment of our product with requirements for Digital Health Applications (DiGa) is central to this role as well as translating these requirements into innovative products and services.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has experience with the DiGa certification process and has excellent communication skills in German and English.
- Document and analyze user needs (clients and counselors) to further develop the product strategy in close coordination with the management
- Organize and participate in workshops with our counselors and clients to define customer needs more clearly and adjust the requirements
- Maintenance and prioritization of the backlog and the writing of user stories
- Manage the implementation via our developer team
- Quality management and testing of new features
- Contribute to the definition of criteria and the documentation of our software for certifications according to DiGA law
- You have experience as a product manager or product owner for digital applications
- You have worked closely with development teams and know the typical product management processes
- You are able and willing to learn about new features in a short period of time
- You have an eye for graphically harmonious and functional representations
- Experience working in international and multi-lingual teams
- High level of initiative and structured way of working
- A sense of responsibility, empathy and intercultural competence
- A positive attitude, which is reflected in the ability to communicate creatively, open-mindedly and engagingly with different stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of English
We offer you
- Flexible and family friendly working hours
- An appreciative, respectful and joyful environment in a multicultural team
- A committed team within an internationally active organization active in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Ukraine
- Working hours 32-40 hrs/week
We would especially like to encourage people – especially women* – with a history of migration to apply.
If you would like to support Ipso gGmbH – International Psychosocial Organisation with your skills and experience, we are looking forward to receiving your written application with CV and indication of your salary expectations by 21.08.2022 via email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!