Ipso (International Psychosocial Organisation) is a humanitarian organization offering confidential psychosocial counselling services in 15 languages in Germany in three Ipso Care Centres (Hamburg, Berlin and Erfurt) and online on our secure video platform www.ipso-care.com.
We are looking for:
Multilingual psychologists, psychotherapists and experienced social workers with and without a migration background.
Building on the professional qualifications and experience of participants, the advanced training is designed to improve culturally sensitive psychosocial counseling competencies required for our solution- and resource-oriented consulting approach Value Based Counseling (VBC) developed for clinical symptoms underlying intrapsychic or interpersonal conflicts, traumatic experiences, a disruptive social environment, or difficult life transitions.
You have the following qualifications:
- A successfully completed training or a degree in psychology, social work/pedagogy, medicine or a comparable field in Germany or your home country.
- Professional experience in a psychosocial context and an interest in culturally sensitive counselling.
- You are fluent in your native language and you have a good command of German or English.
One of these types of training may match your qualifications and work experience:
- Training I: 5 weekends, Friday 17:00 to Sunday 14:00. Your contribution to the costs is 200 € per weekend. The advanced training starts in October 2019.
- Training II: three-month full-time intensive training. This advanced training is free of charge. Estimated start date: October/November 2019.
Both types of trainings include:
- Weekly group supervision
- 40 supervised sessions with clients
- 20 case documentations
We offer you after your training:
Once you have successfully completed the training, you are qualified to work as a psychosocial counselor at Ipso-care. We guarantee professional supervision of your work. According to our possibilities and your availability you may be employed full-time or join us as a freelancer with a variable workload.
Depending on your qualifications, we may invite you to a personal interview.
Your contact for further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 030-21945830