As part of our upcoming project starting in 2024, we are developing a Mental Health App. This app builds upon the proven structures of our psychosocial counseling and is specifically tailored to the lived experiences of refugees in Germany. It will be available both as a standalone self-help tool and as a guided offering with the option for online sessions with our Psychosocial Counselors. Our aim is to establish an easily accessible, low-barrier mental health care solution for refugees in Germany and potentially expand its reach to other countries in Europe.
- Develop a public relations strategy for the project
- Engage partners & stakeholders on various levels
- Support in organizing events and professional conferences
- Nationwide networking
- Create multilingual, impactful materials for public outreach
- Produce video materials for information, education, and target audience engagement
- Develop and manage social media activities
- Work closely with project management and senior management
- Experience in public relations
- Proficiency in engaging various stakeholders and partners
- Ability to develop materials in multiple languages
- Experience in creating video materials
- Knowledge in social media management
- Independence, teamwork skills, and excellent communication abilities
Commencement of the Role: March 1, 2024
Ideally, the position can be based in Berlin, otherwise remote with regular trips to Berlin. Compensation is aligned with TVöD E10.
If you wish to be part of a dynamic team making a positive impact on the psychosocial support of refugees while developing innovative solutions, we look forward to receiving your application.
Application Process: Please submit your complete application documents, specifying your desired workload (50% – 70% position), including CV, cover letter, relevant certificates, and any other references, by February 18, 2024, to email@example.com, Tel: 0179-9174384.
We look forward to your application!